Empower your team and start working smarter
Proven to scale with you, Teampay’s patented distributed spend management platform provides proactive controls and real-time visibility across all company purchasing.
Set your policy and let the software do the rest
- Rules engine: Effortlessly enforce spend policy through automatic routing of purchase requests to the right approver/s.
- Upfront coding & receipt reminders: Eliminate manual work by requiring employees to code purchases upfront and sending automatic receipt upload reminders.
- Issue payments: Automatically issue the appropriate payment, limited to the pre-approved amount and vendor.
Gain financial agility with real-time, actionable insights
- Automated reconciliation: View purchases in the general ledger as they happen.
- Committed spend & budgeting: Understand what spend has been committed against the budget and make better decisions, faster.
- Reporting: Free finance from providing actuals by democratizing spend data across the organization.
ONE PLACE TO GO
Simplify complex processes with a seamless, all-in-one purchasing experience
- Capture all spend: Manage all company purchases, whether paid via virtual cards, physical cards, purchase orders, and expense reimbursements.
- Conversational user interface: Effortlessly guide employee through the buying process.
- Accessibility: Empower all employees to make purchases from anywhere through an easy-to-use Slack or web interface.
Optimize your purchasing process as you grow
- Finance integrations: Configure to fit your financial stack today and evolve as you grow, including Netsuite, Intacct, Quickbooks Online, and Xero.
- End-to-end processes: Support complex purchasing policies by triggering processes in other systems, from contract lifecycle management to Amazon Business.
- Multi-subsidiary & foreign currency: Manage multiple entities and business units, with purchases in different countries.
MANAGEMENT & SECURITY
Implement a solution your entire company can trust
- User management: Easily onboard, offboard, and place users into approval groups.
- Vendor management & variance alerts: Stop fraudulent and duplicate spending with real-time notifications.
- Security: Keep your data safe. Teampay is PCI DSS compliant as a service provider (SAQ-D) and has completed a SOC 1 and SOC 2 services audit.