The Sage Intacct Advantage 2019 conference is fast approaching. Taking place from October 21-25 in Las Vegas, the event will feature an impressive lineup of speakers and sponsors. Whether you’re hoping to learn about ways to leverage Intacct for your organization, network with like-minded professionals, or even just enjoy Las Vegas for a few nights, here are a few ways to ensure that you get the most out of the conference.
1. Pre-register for sessions
You bought the conference ticket and traveled to Vegas—now what? Well, if you didn’t pre-register for sessions, you have a week of waiting in standby lines ahead.
Don’t let this happen to you. Pre-register for sessions to secure your spot and avoid the lines. Review the session catalog to identify which topics are relevant for you, and then begin outlining your itinerary for the conference, so that you can book travel and meetings appropriately.
If you’re a finance professional, you’ll have no shortage of session options. Here are a few that we recommend:
- Payables Transformation for Growing Businesses, David Schultz, Director, Solution Consulting, Tipalti, Wednesday, October 23, 4:45pm-5:15pm
- Best Practices for the Month-End Close on Sage Intacct, Shivang Patel, Director of Sales Engineering, FloQast, Wednesday, October 23, 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Top 3 Trends Every Modern Controller Needs to Know, Chris Sluty, Co-founder and COO, FloQast; Brent Thomas, CPA and Corporate Controller, Astin Partners; Kevin Neary, Controller, Wistia; Jerry Raphael, EVP of Finance and Operations, Stack Overflow; Jamie Illing – Chief Financial Officer, ProctorU, Thursday, October 24, 1:45pm-2:45pm
2. Meet the sponsors
More than 60 companies on the forefront of innovation will be exhibiting at the Marketplace Expo. These vendors can help you get more out of your Sage Intacct investment, so don’t miss the opportunity to interact with them face-to-face! Discover new ways to tackle challenges and integrate additional workflows with your ERP.
Review the sponsor list before the conference so you can make a game plan for visiting the relevant booths. There will be designated breaks between sessions to explore the Expo, but if you’re looking to have a bit more time with a particular vendor or avoid the crowds, you can schedule a meeting in advance for a more customized and targeted conversation.
What Does It Take to Be CFO of a Unicorn Company?
3. Mix and mingle
Have some fun—you’re in Vegas after all! Swing by the many happy hours, dinners, and other events for Advantage attendees that will be taking place outside the conference hall. Mingle with your peers and enjoy complimentary food and drink from the city’s top establishments.
Few restaurants in Vegas are as renowned as Hakkasan, and that’s exactly why Teampay and Tipalti decided to host a happy hour there. Join us on October 23 after the conference sessions to network with finance leaders over an open bar and light bites. Space is limited, so register here to save your spot!
4. Draft your itinerary
Advantage 2019 will be chock full of speaker sessions, networking opportunities, sponsor presentations, and happy hour receptions. In order to make the most of everything that’s going on, outline your agenda and highlight your sessions, meetings, and events. (The conference app can help with that.) And don’t forget to build in time to grab a coffee and take a breather from the event, so you can stay energized and focused throughout the week.
Teampay will be exhibiting at Booth #K76. Stop by to…
- See how easy it is to make a purchase with Teampay at our interactive marketplace
- Enter to win a Bose Soundbar
- Score a limited free copy of the State of Spend Management 2019 report
Book a meeting to learn how Teampay’s distributed spend management platform can modernize the way your company manages spending.