Leading all-in-one purchasing platform reveals lineup for virtual conference on June 15 and June 16
NEW YORK, June 6, 2022 – Teampay, the leading all-in-one purchasing platform, today announced that its annual Agile Finance Summit will return with a virtual conference Wednesday, June 15 and Thursday, June 16.
Hosted in partnership with technology pioneers Exponential Consulting, FloQast, Mosaic, Oracle NetSuite, Pipe, Silicon Valley Bank, Tesorio, and more, Agile Finance Summit will provide a deep dive on the future of finance and the importance of agility and adaptability in today’s world. The summit will feature timely advice, impactful case studies, and rich analysis for managing corporate finance amid an industry-wide shift to hybrid, flexible work and digitalization.
Over the course of two days, seasoned finance professionals and industry experts will present thought-provoking and insightful sessions, including Michelle Vita, Director of Procurement at Datadog, who will speak to building holistic purchasing practices, and Andrew Hoag, Founder and CEO of Teampay, who will kick off the summit with a forward-looking keynote on human-centered finance. Four sessions will be eligible for CPE credit.
Additional presentations will include:
- Beyond the Balance Sheet, a first look at new research from Material about the challenges facing finance leaders today, with Ross Beyeler, Chief Operating Officer at Trellis Commerce and Andrew Jenks, Assistant Controller at Lucidworks
- AsC 842: A Primer, with David Blackistone, Director at RSM US LLP and Laura Adams, Manager of Technology and Management Consulting at RSM US LLP
- Connecting Cash in the Era of Inflation with Mark Bartlett, Chief Sales Officer at Tesorio, Rob Hull, Founder of Adaptive Insights, and Paul Smithwood, Director of Product Development - Data & AI, Global Transaction Services at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Creating a Human-First Company Purchasing Policy and Process, with Michelle Vita, Director of Procurement at Datadog and Nathaniel Harrison, Finance Manager at Amperity
- Liquidity on your terms: How alternative finance can protect your company in uncertain times, with Lukas Wagner, Chief Financial Officer at Pipe
“We’ve seen more than two years of unprecedented changes in how we work, and given the recent macroeconomic environment, that chaos is sure to continue,” said Andrew Hoag, Founder and CEO of Teampay. “On the bright side, in times of change, we find all the more opportunities for innovation. Agile Finance Summit exists to deliver practical tools for thriving in today’s ever-evolving business and economic environment. Teampay is beyond thrilled to convene the industry’s best and brightest in a forum that helps attendees stay ahead of the curve.”
To register to attend or for additional information on Agile Finance Summit, including a full list of presenters, visit the event page.
Teampay helps high-growth companies streamline the purchasing process across virtual cards, physical cards, invoices and reimbursements. The only purchasing software designed with employees in mind, Teampay’s automated workflows empower employees to quickly buy what they need while staying in policy. The platform issues secure payment methods with built-in controls and reconciles transactions into the customer’s accounting system in real time. This modern approach to purchasing eliminates unauthorized and out-of-policy spending, provides full visibility for finance and helps build better relationships between finance and employees. Teampay was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in New York City.