Responsible Disclosure Policy
Teampay Responsible Disclosure Policy
Last updated: 8/24/2020
Data security is a top priority for Teampay, and Teampay believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you have found a security vulnerability in Teampay’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you have discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within 24 hours.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within 1 week of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Teampay service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Teampay employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Teampay’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Teampay and our users safe!
Teampay is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org