- Employees request and receive purchase approval on the web, Slack or Chrome extension
- Virtual cards are immediately issued so that spend can be tracked in real-time and synced with your accounting systems
- All virtual card purchases automatically sync with your accounting software
- Reconcile plastic SVB Mastercards using Teampay too
We don’t have to worry about chasing down receipts, or how much money we have outstanding that we owe employees. It’s all managed through Teampay. Because it’s so streamlined, our finance team can focus on more big-picture initiatives.
Corporate Controller, Lightstream
How it works
- Sign up for a demo by clicking “Try Teampay”.
- Contact your SVB Product Advisor to apply for a new credit card program or discuss adding Teampay to your current card program.
- Teampay and SVB work together to help you get onboarded.
- Virtual cards are issued by Teampay utilizing your SVB credit card program.
Silicon Valley Bank and SVB are a trademarks of SVB Financial Group, used under license. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
*New credit card programs are subject to credit approval by SVB. Contact your SVB relationship manager/advisor for complete credit card program details, including Terms and Conditions.
Why Companies Love Teampayexplore more case studies
“Our approvers are in love with Teampay, their approval time has been reduced to seconds! The accounting team has been able to save a significant amount of time on transaction entry, the transactions appear pre-approved, pre-coded in Intacct when we sync them and no additional work is needed. It’s like magic!”
“We went from a 90-100-page monthly AmEx statement to almost nothing now. Our big win has been getting employees off sharing corporate cards and onto Teampay.”
“Our employees love using it! It simplifies the procurement and approval process for them, makes sure they get what they need quickly.”