Teampay and Silicon Valley Bank
Teampay and Silicon Valley Bank offer purchasing solutions to control spend and provide real-time visibility for SVB Multi and Innovators cards. Employees are empowered to buy what they need, while leveraging your existing credit program with SVB.
- Employees request and receive purchase approval via Slack or the web app
- Virtual cards are automatically issued, and tied to the vendor and amount to ensure compliance with company policy
- Spend is captured in real-time, automatically reconciled, and synced with your accounting systems
- Virtual card purchases are coded upfront and automatically reconciled into your accounting software in real time
- Plastic SVB Mastercards can be imported and reconciled, giving you one place to view all spend data
We don’t have to worry about chasing down receipts, or how much money we have outstanding that we owe employees. It’s all managed through Teampay. Because it’s so streamlined, our finance team can focus on more big-picture initiatives.
Corporate Controller, Lightstream
How it works
- Sign up for a demo by clicking “Try Teampay“.
- Contact your SVB Product Advisor to discuss adding Teampay to your current card program.
- Teampay and SVB work together to help you get onboarded in ~2 weeks.
- Virtual cards are issued by Teampay utilizing your SVB credit card program.
Silicon Valley Bank and SVB are a trademarks of SVB Financial Group, used under license. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
*New credit card programs are subject to credit approval by SVB. Contact your SVB relationship manager/advisor for complete credit card program details, including Terms and Conditions.
Why Companies Love Teampayexplore more case studies
“The platform has proper controls and promotes efficiency, saving my team countless hours and increasing their productivity across the board. This is one of the best investments the company has purchased to date.”
“Our approvers are in love with Teampay, their approval time has been reduced to seconds! The accounting team has been able to save a significant amount of time on transaction entry, the transactions appear pre-approved, pre-coded in Intacct when we sync them and no additional work is needed. It’s like magic!”
“We went from a 90-100-page monthly AmEx statement to almost nothing now. Our big win has been getting employees off sharing corporate cards and onto Teampay.”
“Our employees love using it! It simplifies the procurement and approval process for them, makes sure they get what they need quickly.”